- HIC's Ham Rack for baking, carving and serving whole or half-size ham, spiral, glazed, fresh or cured, bone-in or deboned ham (up to 28-pounds)
- Oven safe to 400-degrees Fahrenheit; sturdy and durable
- Elevates ham above fats and juices for faster cooking times and all-over browning; makes a spectacular centerpiece presentation at holiday gatherings
- Unique oval shape and wide base securely holds ham at the perfect angle for better leverage and easier carving; great for bone-in ham
- Stands 6-inches tall with 6-inch x 5-inch oval opening; easy to use; hand wash in warm, soapy water
HIC’s Ham Rack for baking, carving and serving ham, up to 28-pounds. Its unique oval shape securely cradles and elevates any size ham above fats and juices for faster cooking times and all-over browning. Oven safe to 400-degrees Fahrenheit, it’s the perfect roasting rack for cooking ham from scratch or heating a fully cooked ham. For lunch or brunch, holiday meals, party buffets, or outdoor entertaining, it’s how to bake a ham the easy way. HIC’s Ham Holder offers the perfect angle with better leverage to make carving and slicing easier, especially the more challenging bone-in ham. The wide base adds surefooted stability for less fumbling. Use it to display spiral ham as the centerpiece at holiday meals for a spectacular presentation. It’s how to carve a ham and serve with confidence. Great for all of the traditional favorites, like baked ham, pineapple glazed ham, smoked ham, and more. HIC’s Ham Rack is sturdy, durable and oven safe to 400-degrees Fahrenheit. It stands 6-inches tall with an oval opening measuring 6-inches x 5-inches. Easy to use and easy to clean. Hand wash in warm, soapy water.